Your Financial data
Data holds the key to important business insights, but it can also be the biggest barrier to getting answers. Finance teams and professionals are facing an increase in the volume of data available and the number of systems used to access this data. Gathering, preparing and validating data to provide accurate and reliable reporting has become terribly time-consuming.
ITeM Group partners with your business to understand your financial process and your business goals. We deliver a custom-tailored BI solution from start to finish. This enables your business to save time, money, and resources while enabling critical decisions to improve strategic direction.
Three key steps
1. Data consolidation
The most common problem faced by most finance teams is that core systems are disparate, don’t share information and are built only to do one job. This could be for valid reasons, however, for the end user trying to verify and pull this information together, it can lead to many headaches.
Consolidation of that data into one place is one of the biggest gains a company can make. Business benefits include:
- Data quality – all the disparate data in one place, it is a single version of the truth.
- Scalability – flexibility to change core business systems to meet your business demands without fear or being handcuffed by the software vendor.
- ROI – time saved by your business has a direct impact on freeing up personnel to focus on what is important for their day to day role.
- Accuracy and auditability – The consequences of errors are significantly reduced
Ask yourself, in your financial process how many reports are manually created? It’s a simple question, and we often find that it’s not just the number of reports, it’s the time invested in generating these reports. The End of Month process is another business bottleneck, where we see people trying to cram 20 hours of work into an 8 hour work day, all due to the amount of manual work required.
We have successfully delivered automated solutions which have reduced or eliminated the need for these tedious tasks. Our clients now enjoy an even workload, timely reporting and an increased feeling of control.
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Click of the button Management pack processing
3. The right tool for the job
There are many BI tools in the marketplace, but the reasons for use are quite often very similar. Businesses want to be able to analyse data, gain insight and make better decisions. Whichever tool you choose, you are not making the wrong decision, experts in our field we are with you every step of the way.
We help you put the icing on the cake with a well-designed, easy to maintain Business Intelligence deployment in the tool of your choice.
- Love how easy it is to collaborate and tell stories in YellowFin?
- Love the functionality of PowerBI?
- Love the visualisations in Tableau?
No problem, Let us help you make the right choice for your business.